Strategic Sourcing Manager EMEA
- 1st Executive Limited
£125,000 to £135,000 per annum
- Strategic Purchasing
- Start date:
- 1st Executive has been retained by a leading Global 500 organisation to recruit an exceptional strategic sourcing manager based in Switzerland.
This individual will be responsible for driving innovation through the identification of new, future, and alternative suppliers, building market-focused expertise, and by providing analysis of risk to regional and global category teams.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in analysis and problem solving and must be experienced building relationships with key business stakeholders up to VP level.
If you are looking to join a dynamic, global environment where you can have a positive critical impact, please apply now to avoid disappointment.
* Bachelor or University Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or Law
* 5+ years strategic sourcing experience focusing on optimal process and complex strategy in a global 500 environment
* Proven experience working in cross functional teams to drive agenda and deliver results
* Fluent in English and German (other languages and advantage)
Find out more about 1st Executive Limited, and any other vacancies here.