IT Procurement Manager - £60K
- 1st Executive Limited
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum + Benefits
- IT and Communications
- Strategic Purchasing
- Start date:
- This is an exciting opportunity to join on of the UK's most recognisable brands currently in the midst of corporate transformation and embracing cutting edge trends in the Digital, IT and Technology space. The jobholder will take a newly created role, forming part of a growing Procurement function, reporting directly to the Head of IT Procurement. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an ambitious candidate demonstrating experience gained in an IT Procurement role.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Head of IT Procurement with a portfolio of IT & Technology sourcing projects; with a focus on the software, infrastructure, managed services and outsourcing category space. This is an exciting opportunity to support the Major Projects team with high value, complex contracts. This is an exciting period for the organisation as they exit a long term IT Outsourcing arrangement and move to a multi-vendor model; presenting huge opportunity for innovation across their IT contract portfolio.
The role forms a key part of a delivery focused team with a tangible cost-saving target associated. As such, suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to support multiple concurrent projects, working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate broad IT Procurement experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, transformational environment
- Strong analytical skill-set with good Excel knowledge
- Demonstrates a good grasp of stakeholder management
- Ideally Degree qualified and currently studying towards CIPS
Find out more about 1st Executive Limited, and any other vacancies here.