Interim Supply Chain Project Manager
- 1st Executive Limited
- 11360 - 1604
£175 to £225 per day
- Supply chain management
- Start date:
- 1st Executive are currently retained by a global FTSE100 FMCG conglomerate, who are seeking an Interim Supply Chain Project Manager to take the initiative on a number of on-going new product developments. A genuinely fantastic opportunity with an incredibly reputable brand - you will be taking lead on numerous exciting projects for new products, programs, and improvements to existing supply chain and operations function. Within a fast-paced environment with ground-breaking processes, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with a few years experience in supply chain and exposure to project management to make the next step in their career working with many recognised consumer brands across a variety of markets.
As the Project Manager for products, programs and projects within supply chain, you will be responsible for leading initiatives across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Region. The scope of projects will include business continuity plans, Remediation work, Formulation work and Regulatory updates. Composition of project teams is cross-functional (e.g. interacting with R&D, Marketing, Operations, etc), cross company (other comsumer-orientated businesses) and may include outside development partners. The Project Manager is responsible for delivering project scope and accountable for managing risk, timelines and ensuring project processes and standards are followed. You may also be aligned to several brands and Global Business Units and be responsible for communicating project progress and the impact of change, deployment and coordination of project resources within the overall project.
* Project management of projects across EMEA region
* Remediation, Formulation and Regulation updates
* Cross-functional team engagement (R&D, Marketing, Operations)
* Risk management, project process management
* Co-ordinating to ensure project(s) remains on track
* Estimating, reporting and delivering agreed financials
* Escalating supplier issues
* Supplier relationship management
* International scope supplier and project management
* Project Management experience
* FMCG/Pharmaceutical/Medical industry experience is essential
* New product introduction or development ( NPI / NPD ) experience, preferably delivering OTC products
* 2-3 years + in Supply Chain
* Ability to work cross functionally with other departments (R&D, Franchise Marketing, Packaging development, Procurement)
* Experience with stakeholder engagement up to a senior functional level
Find out more about 1st Executive Limited, and any other vacancies here.