Interim Software Procurement Manager - £500 P/d
- 1st Executive Limited
£500 to £500 per day
- Financial Services
- Category management
- Start date:
- Our client, a leading FTSE 100, seeks to recruit an experienced INTERIM IT Procurement Manager. The jobholder will provide project procurement support across a portfolio of Software sourcing requirements
The jobholder will lead the delivery of key procurement projects across the breadth of the IT & Technology category space. This is likely to include sourcing projects within Software, Hardware and Professional Services. It is also expected that the jobholder be able to provide procurement support to large scale IT Outsourcing initiatives.
The jobholder will work in an internal consultancy capacity, supporting various Stakeholders across multiple business units. The jobholder will ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost v quality of the service/product.
Furthermore, it is expected that the jobholder will able to assist with the development of key supplier relationships, ensuring that critical suppliers are managed effectively both internally and externally in order to accommodate business needs whilst not compromising on procurement best practice. This will also include supporting the Strategic and Preferred supplier programmes across the Technology portfolio.
* Broad IT category background; encompassing Software, Services and ITO
* Ideally presents a blend of both Public and Private Sector experience
* Demonstrable track record of savings delivery in a project driven procurement environment
* Excellent stakeholder management capability
* Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified
Find out more about 1st Executive Limited, and any other vacancies here.