Indirect Procurement Manager
- 1st Executive Limited
£0 to £75,000 per annum + Benefits
- Manufacturing & Crafts
- Indirect Purchasing
- Start date:
- 1st Executive is recruiting on behalf of a market leading FTSE 250 manufacturing organisation for an Indirect Procurement manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organisation, which is currently receiving significant investment.
The role is to procure indirect spend across multiple manufacturing sites in the UK covering CAPEX projects, site services, MRO, PPE, project buying and other operational indirect needs. This will be an end to end procurement role and presents the opportunity to have direct management responsibility in the role.
* Indirect Manufacturing procurement experience
* Proven ability of negotiation skills
* Experience in using E-auctions and ERP tools
* Ability to travel within the UK
* Degree or MCIPS
If this is a role that interests you, please get in contact to arrange an confidential conversation at [email protected]
Find out more about 1st Executive Limited, and any other vacancies here.