EDI Specialist (Supply Chain)
- 1st Executive Limited
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum + Benefits
- IT and Communications
- Housing and Distribution
- Start date:
- 1st Executive are currently working with a FTSE250 company, based in Northamptonshire, to identify an EDI Specialist (Supply Chain), to be the interface between the business and the 3rd party service provider in a project to re-design communications with our clients Carrier Network for both inbound and outbound deliveries via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
* Develop and maintain effective relationships within the Supply Chain function, the Innovation - and the Product and Supplier Management teams, our trading partners with a focus on transport and to the 3rd party managed service provider.
* Influence relevant stakeholders to support best possible decisions to improve our digital Supply Chain are made.
* Contribute as expert to strategic, tactical and operational cross-functional decision making within Supply Chain that is aligned to business connectivity requirements and support seamless interactions
* Development and testing of new processes so that a frictionless business operation will be enabled.
* Monitor, manage and prioritise BAU work based on business needs aligned to SLA requirements
* Deliver project work in line with the business needs.
* Participate in a culture of continuous improvement of people, systems and processes by engaging with, and understanding, the needs of customers and suppliers
* Being able and willing to take decisions on sound commercial principles
* Good knowledge of relevant EDIFACT & ANSI X.12 standards are required along with knowledge of the main communications protocols such as XML or Web Services.
* Previous experience of B2B initiatives in a global organisation.
* Experience in managing relationships with third party managed services
* Good Knowledge of End-to-End Supply Chain processes and flows including transport and freight
* Understanding of wider systems and connectivity to integration platforms
Find out more about 1st Executive Limited, and any other vacancies here.