Contracts Manager - Travel - (40K)
- 1st Executive Limited
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Manufacturing & Crafts
- Contracts Management
- Start date:
- Contracts Manager - Travel - (40K)
I am currently recruiting for a FTSE 250 global organisation with a based in Harlow who are looking to expand their procurement team, and as such are looking for a Contract Manager- Indirects, specifically within travel, fleet, and mobile phones. This role has come off the back of this company making rapid acquisitions.
Your role will be managing and ensuring that the value is delivered from the strategic contracts for corporate spend (Travel, Mobiles, Fleet)
* Spend mapping across suppliers, plants, country, category, compliance to preferred suppliers etc.
* Ensure all suppliers are compliant, and process is being followed.
* Ensure the contracts are making continuous year on year savings.
* Manipulate multiple data sources and/or extracts to create a full spend/usage overview
* Identify savings through price analyis, benchmarking etc., support in idenification and resolution of billing queries and errors
* Colate and report on procurement performance indicators \ scorecards
* Maintain the Procurement company intranet pages
* Be an integral part of the the wider Procurement EMEA team and look to continually improve processes
Knowledge and Skills:
* Advanced knowledge of excel (Pivots, V-look-ups, conditional formatting. charts). Access and SQL advantage.
* Ability to produce concise and well presented reports that are efficiently produced
* Organised and able to work self-directed to meet reporting deadlines
* Good communication skills - Fluent English (German advantage)
* IT literate and have experience of using the Microsoft Business Suite
* Advantage ; SAP R/3 MM experience
If you are interested in this Contract Manager - Travel - (40K) role, then please do get in touch with Laura Marshall on 01483 212183
Find out more about 1st Executive Limited, and any other vacancies here.